Sole Fillet Fish – 1.5 Lbs.
Oregano Spices Smoked Sea Salt – 2 teaspoons
Oregano Spices Smoked Sea Salt with Habanero Pepper – 1 teaspoon
Ground White Pepper – 1/2 teaspoon
Limes (Juice) – 8 units
Habanero Pepper – 3 units
Red Onion – 1 (small)
Cilantro – 1/4 bunch
- Cube the fillet into pieces (approx. 3/4 inch). Put into a cold glass bowl.
- Cut the red onion in slices (Julienne) and keep it into another bowl with chilled water.
- Add the Oregano Spices Smoked Sea Salts (both) and white pepper to the fish. Mix it.
- Cut the Habanero pepper in small pieces (brunoise). Do not use seeds and veins. Add the Habanero pepper to the bowl and mix it.
- Add the lime juice to the bowl and mix it (don’t squeeze the lime too hard to avoid bitter juice).
- Add the red onions previously drained.
- Add chopped cilantro and mix it.
- Served with a piece of kernel corn and sweet potato.